The aim of Semper Musica Association through the project Services for youth from Norway in Romania- PILOT is to increase the access of teenagers aged 15-35 from rural areas to reproductive and sexual health education using Norwegian methods, based on Active Citizens Fund Romania’s motto ”Working together for an inclusive Europe.”
– Collect information from youth aged 15-35 about their access to reproductive and sexual health education, contraceptive methods and HIV infection and testing methods.
– The results of the analysis will be presented to the local authorities through press conferences to raise awareness for what young people need.
– Implement the first MOBILE APP in Romania for HIV testing where it will be posted information about where teens can make an HIV test, the program of the testing service, the prices for making a test, if the center provides counseling before and after testing, if people under 16 years old are being tested etc
– Organizing nonformal session to inform youth about the reproductive and sexual health education using the Norwegian model.
– Implement advocacy actions with local authorities based on the results of project Services for youth from Norway in Romania- PILOT in order to raise awareness to invest in services that facilitate the access for youth to information about reproductive and sexual health, contraceptive and HIV testing.
The project is implemented by Semper Musica Association in partnership with The Federation of All Medical Students’ Associations from Romania and Sex and Society Norway, and benefits from a 263.640,50 euro grant from Active Citizens Fund Romania, programme funded by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA Grants Grants 2014 -2021. The content of this website does not necessarily reflect the official position of the EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021; for more information visit www.eeagrants.org.